[Chameleon] XMLThemeLegend

Julien-Samuel Lacroix jlacroix at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Feb 23 08:50:18 EST 2006

Hi,
I think wms_title is missing in your layer definition. There may be
other element missing. To check which are mandatory go to:
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/docs/howto/wms_server

I suggest you to do a GetCapabilities to see what is missing.

Julien

Julien-Samuel Lacroix            jlacroix at dmsolutions.ca
DM Solutions Group               http://www.dmsolutions.ca/