[Chameleon] LocateByAttributes

Delfos, Jacob jacob.delfos at maunsell.com
Mon Feb 27 01:49:24 EST 2006

Hi Mariette,

I have not implemented the "buttonizer" functionality in the widget,
because I had some trouble figuring out how it worked, and somehow I
didn't manage to get the transparency sorted out properly in photoshop.
So I figured I'd just make it output link text, allowing people to use
the link in a more flexible way.

I have not yet created a button to clear the searchresults layer. I
figured people can turn off the search result in the legend if they wish
to do so. I once did create a widget to permanently remove layers, but
this was part of a bigger scheme (using Iframes for communication, etc),
and couldn't easily be used on its own. It's not too difficult to
construct, though. Just get a widget to set the layer status to
MS_DELETE using PHP_Mapscript.

Best regards,

Jacob