[Chameleon] PHP interpreter error with mod_perl installation

Julien-Samuel Lacroix jlacroix at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Jan 3 11:15:49 EST 2006

Hi,
Chameleon does not generate a file in the /tmp folder. So you should
check directly in the drawmap.php script what is the problem. You can go
  in chameleon/htdocs/common/wrapper/drawmap.php and put a couple of
echo in there to see where the problem occurs. I personally suspect that
the map->draw() function is the problem, this would mean that your
php_mapscript.dll is corrupt I think.

Julien