[Chameleon] query performance and weird behavior

Danna Dowdy Danna.Dowdy at noaa.gov
Wed Jan 4 16:15:01 EST 2006

I am running into a couple of problems and I really hope someone can
help me....
Currently, I have three different postgis layers which are coming from
views.  Two of them work fine, but one layer in particular just runs and
runs and finally returns an empty page for query results?  Anyone ever
experience this before?
Also, I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction
for some performance tuning for query results...
I am returning alot of results depending on the active layers chosen,
but sometimes it takes several minutes?