[Chameleon] Zoom box style?

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Wed Jan 11 12:31:03 EST 2006

Jennifer,

the MapDHTML widget has some attributes that affect this:

marqueecolor="#rrbbgg"
marqueewidth="<pixels wide"

There is also a way to use an image as a background image inside the
divs that make up the zoom box, but I don't think that ever did
exactly what was expected so no one uses it.

The background of the zoom box should already be transparent, I don't
think there is a way to change that.

Cheers

Paul