[Chameleon] QuickZoom in Beta

Jonathon Coombes jon at cybersite.com.au
Sat Jan 14 22:10:52 EST 2006

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone found any problems with the QuickZoom in the
2.4 beta software? I have implemented a new widget to dynamically get
the name and extents of each feature in a shapefile, but it does not
seem to finalise. That is, when selecting one of the features from the
list, it starts to load (shows the loading image), and then just does
that until it is stopped.

I am assuming it is the software here, rather than human error, as I
checked an older install with the standard QuickZoom widget. I had
recently upgraded it to 2.4 to try and solve another issue, and it is
now showing the same problem when initiating the QuickZoom feature.

Regards
Jonathon