[Chameleon] RE: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] Making a "Search"

Delfos, Jacob jacob.delfos at maunsell.com
Mon Jan 30 21:44:00 EST 2006

Jojin,

There is a widget in Chameleon called "LocateByAttribute", that has this
functionality for shapefiles (not for other types yet). You may want to
give that a try. See this demo-page:
http://geo.maunsell.com/chameleondemo/index.phtml

This widget is not in the MS4W package, but in the Chameleon CVS.

I have CC'd your e-mail to the Chameleon list, to which your future
Chameleon questions may be better addressed.

Regards,

Jacob