[Chameleon] LayerManager widget doesnt always work

Julien-Samuel Lacroix jlacroix at mapgears.com
Mon Jul 17 09:41:13 EDT 2006

Hi,
Try changing the function like this in LayerManagerAction.widget.php.
Let us know if it helps.

function {$szJsFunctionName}(obj, szAction)
{
    var oElement = document.getElementById('LAYERMANAGER_ACTION');
    oElement.value = szAction;
    {$this->mszHTMLForm}.submit();

    return;
}

Is the problem  is browser specific? Did you succesfully reproduce it on
IE and Firefox?

Julien

Julien-Samuel Lacroix
Mapgears