[Chameleon] MapLayerDivImg missing - Opera

Erik Baluba erik1969 at mailhaven.com
Thu Jun 1 10:20:43 EDT 2006

Hi,

My Chamelon app is not working on Opera. After poking around the culprit
is this code in MapDHTML.js, function MapLayerDivImgOnLoad()

  document.images["MapLayerDivImg"].src = url;  //for IE and Netscape6
  works

After inspecting the array "document.images" I found that the following
images are defined for IE but not for opera:

	MapLayerDivImg
	ImgTop
	ImgLeft
	ImgBottom
	ImgRight
	ActivityImg

After reading some Java docs the only possibly reason I can think of is
if Chameleon creates these images using the Image() constructor, because
then they wont be inserted into the array "document.images", at least
according my javascript docs.

erik