[Chameleon] Re: Chameleon Widgets and PostgisLayers

Julien-Samuel Lacroix jlacroix at mapgears.com
Mon Jun 5 09:58:23 EDT 2006

Hi,
I may have a idea to help you. Change in the following file:
chameleon/htdocs/widgets/LayerAttributes.php

Around line 180, there's:
$oShape = $oLayer->getShape($nTile, 0 );

Change it for:
$oShape = $oLayer->getShape($nTile, 1 );

If it works, please add a note to the bug 1468 and I'll fix it in CVS.

Julien

--
Julien-Samuel Lacroix
Mapgears