[Chameleon] installing chameleon

mknutzen at nypl.org mknutzen at nypl.org
Mon Jun 5 18:03:14 EDT 2006

The sample applications do work.

             Jeff McKenna
             <jmckenna at dmsolut
             ions.ca>                                                   To
             Sent by:                  chameleon at lists.maptools.org
             chameleon-bounces                                          cc
             @lists.maptools.o
             rg                                                    Subject
                                       Re: [Chameleon] installing
                                       chameleon
             06/05/2006 05:52
             PM

Do the Chameleon sample applications work for you?
http://127.0.0.1/chameleon/samples/

If so then Chameleon is configured properly.

jeff

mknutzen at nypl.org wrote:
> I've installed Chameleon and followed the instructions. I'm getting the
> following error message. Any thoughts on why?
>

> Warning: include(/absolute/or/relative/path/to/htdocs/chameleon.php) [
> function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in
> C:\ms4w\apps\myApp\htdocs\index.phtml on line 9
>
> Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening
> '/absolute/or/relative/path/to/htdocs/chameleon.php' for inclusion
> (include_path='.;\ms4w\Apache\php\PEAR') in
> C:\ms4w\apps\myApp\htdocs\index.phtml on line 9
>
> Fatal error: Class 'Chameleon' not found in
> C:\ms4w\apps\myApp\htdocs\index.phtml on line 15
>

> Matt
>

>              Jeff McKenna

>              <jmckenna at dmsolut

>              ions.ca>