[Chameleon] Mapscript objects in Chameleon

Julien-Samuel Lacroix jlacroix at mapgears.com
Tue Jun 6 10:50:33 EDT 2006

Hi,

Everything available in PHP/Mapscript is available in Chameleon.
However, if you want to access your MapObj inside your index.phtml file,
you will have to access (After the CWCInitialize call):
$oApp->moMapSession->oMap

Inside a widget it's:
$this->moMapObject->oMap

Julien

Abbott,Arthur wrote:
> Everyone,
>
> I was just curious, for the various mapscript objects, would all of the methods and attributes be available in Chameleon? I am working with the layer object and I keep getting a "function undefined" error when I attempt to use the "getItem" method of the layer object.  Is that method not available in Chameleon?
>
> Could anyone fill me in...
>
> Arthur

Julien-Samuel Lacroix
Mapgears