[Chameleon] Mapsize widget warning

Giroux, Denis dgiroux at NRCan.gc.ca
Thu Jun 8 11:27:46 EDT 2006

Hi,

I migrated my MapServer application from IIS to Apache for technical reasons. I use the MS4W package that was available in April 2006. Now, when I start the map viewer, I get the map and the following warning about the MAPSIZE widget in a popup window :

The Mapsize widget is used to select 3 different sizes of map for display.
I have tried to change the maturity level to UNKNOWN, as suggested in the Application Developer's Guide, without success. I didn't get the warning mentionned above when my application was running on IIS.
Any suggestions to solve this problem?
Thanks,
Denis

_________________________

Denis Giroux, M. Sc.

GSC Northern Canada / CGC Nord du Canada
Geological Survey of Canada / Commission géologique du Canada
Natural Resources Canada / Ressources naturelles Canada
601 Booth
Local / Room 254
Ottawa (Ontario)
K1A 0E8