[Chameleon] Chameleon automatically toggeling layers on

Erik Baluba erik1969 at mailhaven.com
Sun Jun 11 23:32:17 EDT 2006

Hi chameleon users,

Why does chameleon reset reset my selections in the legend on every
refresh of the browser window? If I toggle a layer off and refresh
chameleon turns in on again??

My legend is straightforward like this, using the example template in
chameleon samples:

<cwc2 type="LegendTemplate" visible="true" embedded="true"
template="legend_template.html" popupstyleresource="TextButtons"
popupwidth="500" popupheight="400" status="false" menubar="false"/>
<cwc2 type="UpdateMap" styleresource="TextButtons" visible="true"
image="icons/icon_update.png" imagetip="update map" label="Update">
        <image state="normal"/>
        <image state="selected"/>
        <image state="hover"/>
    </cwc2>

In my mapfile I have metadata for the layers, and everything is
displaying nicely in the legend area.

LAYER
  NAME county
  TYPE POLYGON
  STATUS ON
  DATA "County"
  LABELITEM "name"
  METADATA
    "DESCRIPTION" "County
    "GROUP" "Administrative"
    "LAYER" "county"
  END

Can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong?