[Chameleon] ie stylesheet problems??

Delfos, Jacob Jacob.Delfos at maunsell.com
Tue Jun 13 19:29:26 EDT 2006

Danna,

As far as I know, the stylesheet of the samples works. So there may be
something wrong with your paths. Be aware the path to the stylesheet is
relative to the htdocs directory, not to the template directory. Can you
double-check the path to the stylesheet as it appears in the source-code
of the loaded application in IE?

Theoretically, if the paths is OK for mozilla, then it should be for IE.
The only difference I now of between the two is having excessive
slashes. Mozilla is fine with that, but IE can have trouble. I suggest
you check the value of "web_server_path" in chameleon.xml (in /config).
If there is a trailing slash, remove it.

If there are still problems, please let us know the paths to your
template, htdocs, and stylesheet. Also, the URL to the stylesheet as it
appears in the page.

regards,

Jacob