[Chameleon] Re: Problem with MapNotes

Jimmy Lam j.lam at i-real.nl
Mon Jun 19 08:48:58 EDT 2006

Hi  list,

I was wondering if truly noone has encountered or could reproduce this
error. Well it says warning, technically. I've now tried it on some
public sites that have Chameleon samples online and those also have the
same error. At first I didn't see them on my server but after checking
the error log, they were definitely there. In php.ini, set show_errors
to On if you want to see errors on the page instead of in the log.
Unfortunately, I still haven't figured it out yet..

Regards,

Jimmy Lam