[Chameleon] PanMap Widget

Liz Godwin godwin.liz at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 14:36:04 EDT 2006

The JSAPI support for the variable mapsize is something I havn't quite set
up (in the right way) for the mapsize widget yet, but the support in the
PanMap widget is ready.  I don't mind contributing the code I have to
support variable mapsize for JSAPI mode, but it's in several places.

To see how the functionality works - see for example...
http://nlwis-snite1.agr.gc.ca/eco/?mode=a  The
There are bug fixes currently pending deployment, so if the session ends for
no reason, just start over.

The mapsize here changes with a window resize event, but the code I have
could be ported into the more static mapsize widget.  I haven't quite
decided the best way to do it yet.  Right now it's all just in an attached
javascript file I use for the template.

Liz