[Chameleon] Print production error out off the blue

Delfos, Jacob Jacob.Delfos at maunsell.com
Thu Jun 22 23:39:28 EDT 2006

Hi List,

I am in debugging hell, with a weird problem appearing out of nowhere, without much logic. Basically, when trying to print with the print production tool, I get this error:

[23-Jun-2006 11:29:32] PHP Fatal error:  [MapServer Error]: msPrepareImage(): Unable to initialize image.
 in C:\chameleon\hwy\htdocs\widgets\PrintProduction\production_draw_legend.php on line 397

This occurs only when no raster image is turned on (except for one image, which doesn't help make it work).
It didn't occur last week, but I haven't changed anything since (yes, you've heard that one before :) )
It occurs on both our internal and external servers.
It occurs only on one website, whereas all other sites use the same configuration. I tried making it use the program files from another site (make another site use that mapfile and template), but the error still happens.
It happens in IE and Mozilla.

If anyone recognises this error, or can give me a clue what it relates to, I'd really appreciate it.

Regards,

Jacob

JACOB DELFOS
GIS ANALYST
Maunsell Australia Pty Ltd
629 Newcastle Street, Leederville, WA 6007
PO Box 81, Leederville, WA 6902
Western Australia
ABN 20 093 846 925

Tel     + 61 8 9281 6185