[Chameleon] Displaying geoserver WFS data through Chameleon

Eijnden, B. van den (Bart) b.vdeijnden at agi.rws.minvenw.nl
Wed Mar 1 01:28:28 EST 2006

What is the exact error message you get?

Don't use parameters in your CONNECTION, define them using the respective
METADATA, something like (you may need to add some extra params, check the
Mapserver WFS client HOWTO):

    METADATA
       wfs_typename "topp:alrgemarea"
    END
    CONNECTION
"
<http://10.109.2.57:8080/geoserver/wfs?VERSION=1.1.1&REQUEST=GetFeature&TYPE
NAME=topp:alrgemarea> http://10.109.2.57:8080/geoserver/wfs?"

On a side note, you use version 1.1.1 for WFS, 1.1.1 is for WMS, WFS
normally has version 1.0.