[Fwd: Re: [Chameleon] deploying a mapserver application on the web]

Mony me.pezoa at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 10:59:37 EST 2006

Hi everyone,
I am working with de WMSBrowser  widget but have a problem when try to do a
Refresh. (Refreshing server ....Failed), so it doesn't work.
The same problem happen using GoMMAP builder Maps, if I select any server
predefined in that application and use the Refreshing buttom I have the same
error.
Can help me with this?, thanks in advance.
Mony

pd: Hi Jeff, I could read my WMS layers so thanks a lot for your help., was
a problem with the lat/long coordinates.