[Chameleon] More than one MapTips widget at the same time

Carlo Tronnberg temp at chello.hu
Thu Mar 2 18:18:14 EST 2006

Hello List!

I try to add more than one MapTips: one for each 5 layers I am using for my application. With one it works great: I get a nice popup tip when hovering over my PostGIS layer's icons on the map.
But it seems that right now only one MapTips widget can work at the time since the widget creates its own layer with the image map.

I had a similar situation previously with the LegendTemplate widget and created an other widget extending it (LegendTemplate2) and making sure to change the layer name for it.

I could do the same with the MapTips although it seems a little more complicated than the LegendTemplate.

Has anybody already done this or is there a better way to go?

Cheers,
Carlo