[Chameleon] RE: SPATIALSEARCHLIST in LocateByAttribute widget

Delfos, Jacob jacob.delfos at maunsell.com
Mon Mar 6 23:42:45 EST 2006

By the way, regarding popup blockers: I'm not expert in this. But I have
the impression that popups resulting from user-actions do not get
blocked. It seems most browsers don't indiscriminatively block all
popups. But basically, it is a user problem.... You could do a
javascript test, such as:

win = window.open
If (!win)
{
Alert("you have a popup blocker installed");
}

Again, untested code. But it seems to make sense :)

Which reminds me, you may want to change the variable name "win" in the
code I just sent. Otherwise chances are it gets confused with other
windows, since I used that variable name already.

Regards,

Jacob