[Chameleon] chameleon and projections

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at xs4all.nl
Tue Mar 7 04:31:16 EST 2006

Hi,

Mapscript can project the points for you (project function of the PointObj):

  int project(projectionObj in, projectionObj out)
        Project the point from "in" projection (1st argument) to "out"
        projection (2nd argument).  Returns MS_SUCCESS/MS_FAILURE.

See:
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/docs/reference/phpmapscript-class/referencemanual-all-pages

for details.