[Chameleon] STYLE LAYER

Zak James zak4ms at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 12:11:55 EST 2006

Mony,

The widget Julien is talking about is just a link widget for a
specific tool that DM Solutions built. It is designed to trigger a map
layer styling application that loads and saves SLDs. The code for the
actual tool is not part of chameleon (though it relies upon it). We
haven't taken a decision on whether to release the source at this
point.

zak

On 3/8/06, Mony <me.pezoa at gmail.com> wrote:
> Ok thanks,...do you know where I can find information about it?..
>

> 2006/3/8, Julien-Samuel Lacroix <jlacroix at mapgears.com>:
> > Hi,
> > Do you mean the SECTPopup widget? If so, this is a widget that works
> > exclusively with the Studio software, from MapTools. It's a tool to
> > build SLD if I remember well.
> >
> > I'll let Paul comment on that.
> >
> > Julien
> >
> > Mony wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > > Anyone has used STYLE LAYER widget?. How this work?
> > > thanks
> > > Mony

> > --
> > Julien-Samuel Lacroix