[Chameleon] where are the widget definitions?

Sears, Jeremy Jeremy.Sears at CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca
Mon Mar 13 13:00:48 EST 2006

Hi All,

Ive been using a custom widget sucessfully for a wile. I have recently
changed the directory structure of my ms4w/chameleon application and now my
widget doesnt work. When I load the map that is associated with the widget I
get a popup error window and my <cwc> code instead of the widget's button. I
get two errors in the pop up, they are as follows:

    * C:\ms4w\apps\chameleon\htdocs\widgets
    * ERROR: Widget Definition for class 'pdfMap' not found (tag is ....
<cwc2>....)

One major issue with the error msg is that my widgets are no longer in
"C:\ms4w\apps\chameleon\htdocs\widgets", that directory should be more
like"X:\server\share\ms4w\apps\chameleon\htdocs\widgets". When I search the
files in chameleon's application directory for the text "C:\ms4w.." No
results are returned. (I ve already changed the references from /ms4w to
/server/share/ms4w). Can anyone tell me why chameleon is looking at
"c:\ms4w\apps\chameleon\htdocs\widgets"? and where I can change this? From
the second error note, Im assuming I must edit the widget definition, where
can I find these?

Thanks
Jeremy