[Chameleon] LocateByAttribute problem

Delfos, Jacob jacob.delfos at maunsell.com
Mon Mar 13 17:58:11 EST 2006

Matt,

Any chance it is a permissions issue? I'm not a linux expert, but the
fact that this directory may have been created differently may make a
difference to whether PHP can access it. Are you able to see the
permissions?

You did not by any chance create a directory "LocateByAttribute" inside
"LocateByAttribute", did you? Because unzipping the file is likely to
result in a double folder.

Regards,

Jacob