[Chameleon] Disable NavTools' action when right-clicking

Carlo Tronnberg temp at chello.hu
Tue Mar 14 08:45:33 EST 2006

Hi again!

I have already asked this question twice before, a while ago, but try again since I could not solve it yet:

Does anyone know how to block the right mouse click to trigger the eventually selected navigation function? The user shall be able to right click on the map to copy it for example without any side effects.

There was a mention in an early post that this should be the default behavior of the Chameleon and that it will "shortly" be modified in the Chameleon release. But as far as I can see it is not done yet. Or am I mistaken?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Greetings,

Carlo