[Chameleon] Chameleon images access problem ....

Sears, Jeremy Jeremy.Sears at CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca
Thu Mar 16 11:23:20 EST 2006

Hi All,
IM having a problem with my chameleon installation ....
I have chameleon setup with ms4w on winserver2003.

When I view my application from our LAN (either localhost or another
computer on the LAN) the application works fine.
However, when I attempt to view the application from the WAN, none of
chameleon's elements work. The map, keymap, scalebar, button images .. etc
all show up as broken links.

I have the entire ms4w package installed in in a location off the root like:

/adirectory/anotherdirectory/ms4w

Does anyone have any thoughts as to why the app works fine when accessed
from LAN but breaks when accesing through WAN?
Thanks
Jeremy