[Chameleon] add layer group name in layer object

He, Matt Yubin mhe at itsc.uah.edu
Fri Mar 17 10:53:07 EST 2006

Thanks Bart. This is what I am looking for.

I have another question. Each time when map is updated, there is a map
file created in the C:/ms4w/tmp/sess_[session_id]/ directory. I have
been looking for the code that generated this map file, but I am lost.

Could you pleas tell me which source file is for generating this map
file. I need to add some code into this file.

Thanks.

Matt