[Chameleon] Chameleon images access problem ....

Sears, Jeremy Jeremy.Sears at CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca
Fri Mar 17 15:05:54 EST 2006

Hi Julien,
Unfortunatly, I currently dont have access to to the IIS server that is 'in
front of' the apache server. Nor do I have acces to the logs. Im working on
getting access to those. When/if I do, can you recommend and configuration
specifics I should check on the IIS server? As I mentioned, IIS is the proxy
for the Apache/ms4w server. In the apache error log, I dont see any mention
of the main map image.
Here is what the apache log reports when I attempt to access the app from
WAN, php doesnt seem to be reporting any errors:

[Fri Mar 17 14:49:56 2006] [error] [client xxx.xxx.xx.xx] Fri Mar 17
14:49:56 2006 - msFreeHashItems(): Hash table error. Can't free NULL
table\r, referer: https://WAN.address/dir2/cwfis/fireactivity_e.php

[Fri Mar 17 14:49:56 2006] [error] [client xxx.xxx.xx.xx] File does not
exist: C:/dir1/dir2/cwfis/htdocs/tools/css/tab-bumps.gif, referer:
https://WAN.address/dir2/cwfis/cummhs_e.phtml

[Fri Mar 17 14:50:11 2006] [error] [client xxx.xxx.xx.xx] Fri Mar 17
14:50:11 2006 - msFreeHashItems(): Hash table error. Can't free NULL
table\r, referer: https://WAN.address/dir2/cwfis/cummhs_e.phtml

[Fri Mar 17 14:50:11 2006] [error] [client xxx.xxx.xx.xx] File does not
exist: C:/dir1/dir2/cwfis/htdocs/tools/css/tab-bumps.gif, referer:
https://WAN.address/dir2/cwfis/cummhs_e.phtml

[Fri Mar 17 14:50:25 2006] [error] [client xxx.xxx.xx.xx] File does not
exist: C:/dir1/dir2/cwfis/htdocs/tools/css/tab-bumps.gif, referer:
https://WAN.address/dir2/cwfis/fireactivity_e.php

[Fri Mar 17 14:50:27 2006] [error] [client xxx.xxx.xx.xx] Fri Mar 17
14:50:27 2006 - msFreeHashItems(): Hash table error. Can't free NULL
table\r, referer: https://WAN.address/dir2/cwfis/fireactivity_e.php

[Fri Mar 17 14:50:27 2006] [error] [client xxx.xxx.xx.xx] File does not
exist: C:/dir1/dir2/cwfis/htdocs/tools/css/tab-bumps.gif, referer:
https://WAN.address/dir2/cwfis/cummhs_e.phtml

And this is what I get when accessing the same from LAN (this one works)

[Fri Mar 17 15:01:19 2006] [error] [client xxx.xxx.xx.xx] Fri Mar 17
15:01:19 2006 - msFreeHashItems(): Hash table error. Can't free NULL
table\r, referer: http://LAN.address/dir1/cwfis/fireactivity_e.php

[Fri Mar 17 15:01:19 2006] [error] [client xxx.xxx.xx.xx] File does not
exist: C:/dir1/dir2/cwfis/htdocs/tools/css/tab-bumps.gif, referer:
http://LAN.address/dir1/cwfis/cummhs_e.phtml

[Fri Mar 17 15:01:19 2006] [error] [client xxx.xxx.xx.xx] File does not
exist: C:/dir1/dir2/ms4w/Apache/htdocs/favicon.ico