[Chameleon] Zoom to feature(s)

Davelaar, Hilbert Hilbert.Davelaar at wur.nl
Wed Mar 22 08:21:06 EST 2006

Hi List,

I have a Chameleon application which shows a MapServer-mapfile based on rasters and a shapefile. Is it possible to make the application zoom to one or more features based on a parameter input from another page?

For example, I have a column with unique values. The user is able to enter a values or values in a search page and then submit the values. These values are then used to zoom to the feature(s) from the shapefile. Is this possible? Also if it's limited to just one feature I'm very interested.

Regards,
Hilbert Davelaar