[Chameleon] layer list order

Kralidis,Tom [Burlington] Tom.Kralidis at ec.gc.ca
Fri Mar 24 10:38:34 EST 2006

Hi,

For our maps, we have a main map, with title/abstract/etc. info for each
layer listed below the map.  Clicking the layer name in the legend will
jump to a pointer to the desc of the layer.

WMC lists layers as first listed, first drawn (pseudo XML e.g. below).

<layer>basemap</layer>
<layer>roads</layer>

The order of the legend layers are fine (topmost on top, bottommost on
bottom), i.e.:

Roads
basemap

The order of the description layers are not fine (topmost on bottom,
bottommost on top), i.e.:

Basemap
Roads

We would like to reverse this.  Is there somewhere in the chameleon code
which we can tweak to  do a reverse sort?

Thanks

..Tom