[Chameleon] update the page without reloading it!

Julien-Samuel Lacroix jlacroix at mapgears.com
Mon Mar 27 10:17:08 EST 2006

Hi Fabio!
Are you using the XMLThemeLegend widget? If so, you will have to modify
the widget.

Around line 458 you will have:
function {$szJsFunctionName}( nTheme, nGroup, bStatus )
{
     //alert( "set group status for theme " + nTheme + ", group " +
nGroup + " to " + bStatus );
     gContextSelectorManager.SetGroupStatus( nTheme, nGroup, bStatus );
     {$this->mszHTMLForm}.CONTEXTSELECTOR_LAYERS_ON.value =
gContextSelectorManager.GetVisibleLayerNames();
}

Simply add:
     {$this->mszHTMLForm}.submit();
before the }

If you are not using the XMLThemeLegend widget, just tell us which one
you are using.

Best regards,
Julien

Fabio Zottele wrote:
> Hi all!
> It's been a while (Hi Julien!)... I now start a new WebGIS project and i
> wish to know if exist a topic regarding how to avoid the use of the
> reload button and automatically reload my page every time a theme is
> checked in the XML legend.
>
> Thank you!
>
> Ciao from Italy.
> Yours,