[Chameleon] selecting layers for query

Yahya Mohammad mfyahya at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 02:21:05 EST 2006

Hi list,
I'd like to add an additional checkbox next to each queryable layer name in
the legend and add functionality so that only layers that have their checkbox
ON will show up in the query results. Basically I want to query a layer even
when it's not visible. Is this possible?

I'm using the XMLThemeLegend which I copied over from one of the samples. Can
anyone tell me which files should I modify to draw another checkbox. I figure
I'll have to change the layer checking code in QueryResults.phtml; how can I
access the state of the checkboxes from in there?

Yahya