[Chameleon] chameleon session vars ....

Sears, Jeremy Jeremy.Sears at CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca
Tue Mar 28 08:56:19 EST 2006

Hi All,
Im having some problems with session vars in my chameleon app ...

Basically, it seems that if I set a session var in say a *.phtml file, I can
only acccess that variable from other *.phtml files, or at least only from
other pages that are directly related to the chameleon app itself...
Our application includes pages (php/html) that dont display maps, yet need
to be aware of the session variables.
Is there a way to get session variables into these non-chameleon
applications?
It seems that I could likly do this by including some of the widget code,
however Id prefer not to , if poossible.

Any thoughts?
Thanks
Jeremy

-----Original Message-----
From: chameleon-bounces at lists.maptools.org
[mailto:chameleon-bounces at lists.maptools.org]On Behalf Of Davelaar,
Hilbert
Sent: March 28, 2006 8:46 AM
To: chameleon at lists.maptools.org
Subject: [Chameleon] Change mouse icon for navigation functionality

Hi List,

>From a user-friendly point of view: is it possible to change the appearance
of the mouse icon for a chameleon application?

What I want is that when the user selects the pan functionality that the
mouse icon changes to a hand. And when he selects the zoom in button that
the mouse icon changes to a zoomin-icon, just like in GIS software. And for
identiy ..., and so on....

It this possible? If so, how?

Regards,
Hilbert Davelaar