[Chameleon] problems printing map

marco barra mrc78a at yahoo.it
Wed Mar 29 12:30:38 EST 2006

Hi I'm new user and  i build a web gis using chameleon samples ,you can find it at:
 http://140.164.26.83.
 I used print production widget to print a map but whe i try it i receive a blank popup
 window  wit a little icon in the left upper corner that rappresent the immage(seems that it can't find or load the image)......rigth click
 on this icon ->view_image and i have this error:

  Warning:  imagettfbbox(): Could not find/open font in /home/marco/html/chameleon/htdocs/widgets/PrintProduction/production_draw_legend.php on line 287

  Fatal error:  [MapServer Error]: msPrepareImage(): Unable to initialize image.  in /home/marco/html/chameleon/htdocs/widgets/PrintProduction/production_draw_legend.php on line 359

 I find in internet something , all unrelated to chameleon but related to php

 I use:
 OS:Slackware linux 10.2
 Chameleon 2.2.1
 mapserver 4.8.2 (but i have the same problem  with 4.6)
 php 4.3.11 (but i have the same problem  with 4.4.2)

 Can someone help me?

 Thanks
                Marco

Yahoo! Mail: gratis 1GB per i messaggi, antispam, antivirus, POP3