[Chameleon] Dropdown/List box in QucikZoom widget

Gambin Dejan Dejan.Gambin at pula.hr
Fri Mar 31 04:11:47 EST 2006

Hi,

I would like to control the display of QuickZoom box so I can define if
it is displayed as dropdown (combo) box or listbox. I know that SIZE
parameter in SELECT html tag defines this (1 = combo, >1 = listbox). I
have tried using css but it ignores the SIZE parameter and displays
combo box always. If I set manually something like "<SELECT
SIZE="10"....> it works OK.

My question is: am I doing something wrong? Is the solution to put
another widget parameter and modify the widget? If yes then I can do it
and publish it if somebody is interesting in.

regards, dejan