[Chameleon] RE: Running php as Apache module

Gambin Dejan Dejan.Gambin at pula.hr
Wed May 3 02:22:10 EDT 2006

Hi Bart,

Thanks very much. I have removed the PROJ_LIB from httpd.conf and set it
in the map file.

First it looked like everything was working...but after some navigation
I realised the same "Error rendering map image" error appeared when
pressing the button for "full extent"...and after that pressing it again
caused freezing with loading image displayed...

...can you tell me what about some other ms4w related SetEnv variables
in httpd.conf? I have:

SetEnv PATH E:/apps/gis/ms4w/bin
SetEnv PATH E:/apps/gis/ms4w/Apache/cgi-bin/
SetEnv GDAL_DATA "E:/apps/gis/ms4w/gdaldata"
SetEnv GDAL_DRIVER_PATH "E:/apps/gis/ms4w"
SetEnv TMP "E:/apps/gis/ms4w/tmp"

Are they not important? Do I have to set them somewhere too?

thanks very much

dejan