[Chameleon] Manage WMS Servers widget shows "cache_mlt" erro rs, results in no WMS data layers

Jennifer Zeisloft jzeisloft at gmail.com
Tue May 9 19:54:32 EDT 2006

Hello All,

Just an update:

I was re-reading the list advice and decided to try changing the path to
wmsparse again.  Although it didn't work the first time, it seems to have
worked this time and my problem is solved!!  I'm not sure if the bug was
fixed or if the new path just started working for some other reason, but
either way - thank you for the great help!

Jennifer Zeisloft
UW Sea Grant