[Chameleon] compress Chameleon javascript

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Thu May 11 06:24:23 EDT 2006

For the record, I didn't change the algorithm :)  I just added
multiple files and removed the assumption of .js and added the
ob_start with gzip compression.  I found its about 8 times
compression of javascript (about 4 with just gzip and 2 with
whitespace/comment removal)

It would be nice if we re-worked chameleon to spit all its javascript
out into a single, temporary javascript file that could be cached/
loaded like this.

Cheers

Paul