[Chameleon] compress Chameleon javascript

Gambin Dejan Dejan.Gambin at pula.hr
Fri May 12 09:03:46 EDT 2006

Hi list,

I have tried to "enable" this compressing you have been talking about. I
took JS_compress2.zip file Jacob sent yesterday, replaced the existing
UIManager.php and placed the getcjs.php on the same place. I have also
addede the semicolon to cwc_line.js on line 10.

When trying to open my main page (index.phtml) the map doesn't show and
I get JavaScript errors:

Error: gMapWhspc is not defined
Source File: http://213.202.70.68/chameleon/samples/index.phtml
Line: 54

Error: CWCDHTML_GetImage is not defined
Source File: http://213.202.70.68/chameleon/samples/sample.js
Line: 59

Error: CWCApplication is not defined
Source File: http://213.202.70.68/chameleon/samples/index.phtml
Line: 248

Error: MapLayerDivImgOnLoad is not defined
Source File: http://213.202.70.68/chameleon/samples/index.phtml
Line: 2309

Any help? Jacob said something about "all .js files have to be the
latest version"...is this maybe a problem? What does it mean?

thanks very much

dejan