[Chameleon] LocateByAttribute in Postgis

Delfos, Jacob Jacob.Delfos at maunsell.com
Thu Nov 2 03:01:27 EST 2006

Hi Fons,

That error is because the query result tries to outline the polygon
using a circle symbol. Obviously that symbol ought to be defined on the
fly, in case it doesn't exist in the symbolset. But for some reason I
forgot to implement that for polygon layer results (I did for line and
points). Bit stupid. I have fixed this in CVS.

I will send you an updated file off-list.

regards,

Jacob