[Chameleon] Layer ordering in legend

Gambin Dejan Dejan.Gambin at pula.hr
Thu Nov 30 09:59:46 EST 2006

Hi,

I have tried setting "order_metadata=layer_order" and use LAYER_ORDER
metadata in mapfile...no success! Any suggestions on how to make legend
order possible? If there is no simple way, maybe I could order the
layers in mapfile to meet the legend requirements and then use
LayerOrder widget to configure drawing order??

regards, dejan