[Chameleon] Problem with the Gazetteer Service

Athanasis Nikolaos athanasis at geo.aegean.gr
Sun Oct 8 13:44:00 EDT 2006

Hello Chameleons,

I am facing some trouble with the  gazetteer Service of Chameleon.
Independently of what I put in the text fields of "Place or Feature", "Postal Code", "NTS Map Sheet" and "Watershed", no results are returned! ("No Results Found"). You can check it out in  http://195.251.137.181/chameleon/samples/sample_bilingual.phtml

1.
	What exactly is the functionality of the button "Locate Place" as well as the other buttons like "Locate Code/NTS/Watershed"of the Gazetteer? Why does it return places when the gazetteer is appied with the demo map (chameleon.map) but NOT with my map?
2.
	How can I change the functionality of the Gazetteer, in order to add my own queries?

Thank you in advance!

Athanasis Nikolaos
Postgraduate Student
University of the Aegean