R: [Chameleon] Chameleon authorization

gianluigi nozza gianluigi.nozza at tiscali.it
Thu Oct 12 05:05:03 EDT 2006

I didn't realize that chameleon should have a garbage collection feature
capable of erase expired session (based upon the value of
session.gc_maxlifetime in php.ini). I also have seen that the garbage
collection process has a default probability of 1/100 to start each time a
session is started, but even setting the probability to 100/100 apparently
garbage collection never starts (so you have to delete old sessions
manually). I have seen some post in the past already stating the problem. As
far as I know no bug report is opened about, maybe the DM solution team
could verify ?