[Chameleon] OpenLayers experiment

Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS) bartvde at osgis.nl
Mon Oct 16 14:16:39 EDT 2006

Hi list,

I have started an experiment to integrate OpenLayers
(www.openlayers.org) into Chameleon.

Nothing much so far, but just thought I'd share it in this stage.

It currently works with CONNECTIONTYPE WMS layers only.

If you're interested, you can download from:

http://www.osgis.nl/download/

put the openlayers.tgz in chameleon/htdocs/common

and the MapOpenLayers.tgz in the widgets dir.

Example widget definition is pretty basic so far:

<cwc2 type="MapOpenLayers" visible="true"/>

Note a lot of Chameleon's widgets depend on MapDHTML, so they won't work
with this one as yet.

Bart van den Eijnden
OSGIS, Open Source GIS
bartvde at osgis.nl