[Chameleon] Flash support in Chameleon?

Athanasis Nikolaos athanasis at geo.aegean.gr
Wed Oct 25 02:22:54 EDT 2006

Hello list,

Does anyone know how to enhance chameleon with flash capabilities in a Windows XP enironment?
In order to add flash capabilities, you must first download and install the necessary libraries, like ming. However, the only URL that I found in order to enable flash support in mapserver (http://www2.dmsolutions.ca/mapserver/dl/FlashMapserverUserDoc.html), does not mention anything for chameleon. Furthermore, its instructions are confusing me, because it says i have to make to execute a "nmake -f makefile.vc " command, although I am running WinXP!

Hoes anyone achieved to enable flash support in chameleon for WinXP?

Best regards,
Athanasis Nikolaos
Postgraduate Student
University of the Aegean