[Chameleon] MapDHTML.widget.php ERROR

Delfos, Jacob Jacob.Delfos at maunsell.com
Mon Oct 30 03:00:23 EST 2006

Hi José,

Any chance there is an error in your mapfile, causing it to be unable to parse the mapfile? Have you got warnings turned on in your php logging configuration? Normally it will show mapfile errors as PHP warnings with a line number referring to the mapfile. After that you get a fatal error saying it can't refer to the map object because the map object couldn't be constructed.

Regards,

Jacob