[Chameleon] Add layers drawing points (circles) with latitude and longitude

Ines mleonsoft at yahoo.com.ar
Mon Oct 30 10:52:30 EST 2006

Normand, thank you very very much for your help. I created successfully my
new widget!!! I'm very happy really.

Now, I need to add descriptions in the widget to display as a list, drop
down list or something to continue with my work. I'm making the steps that
Julien tell me to do it.

I have my widget and I have the layer ready. Now I need to know how to do
this:

1) display the descriptions in the widgets
2) set the EXPRESSION and status of the layer in the
mapfile with the description column value

In this mail (below) I explain what I have to do.

Thank you very much again

Ines