[Chameleon] LocateByAttribute in Postgis

Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS) bartvde at osgis.nl
Tue Oct 31 11:56:41 EST 2006

Hi Fons,

Jacob can probably answer this one best, but I'll give it a try.

First of all, which version of PHP/Mapscript are you currently running?

Secondly, try and log the query that Mapscript sends to PostGIS at the
database, see for instance:

http://www.databasejournal.com/features/postgresql/article.php/3323561